Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy 8th Birthday, Drew!

She came into this world like lightning.

But through all the seconds, minutes, days, weeks, years...
this girl is so amazing.

She has the kindest heart, she is bubbling over with creativity.
She is a good friend. She is always my best helper.
She loves her people something fierce.
She is an excellent big sister and little sister.

I was amazed by her strength the day she was born.
And I'm awed to watch her every day become the most amazing little lady.

It has been an honor to be her mother, and I can't wait to see where life takes her.

Happy birthday, Drew Kathleen!












3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday, Drew. Given how terrible I am with birthdays, it should surprise you not at all that I am also terrible with ages, and every year I am shocked that Drew is only 3 months older than Aaron and that they are in the same grade.

Natasha said...

I hope she had such a great day! And now I'm off to see if you've ever shared her birth story...

Kathryn Bagley said...

When I got to work I realized I missed this-she's on my birthday calendar (which is at my office). But Happy birthday Drew!!