Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Currently: Is It Still 2020?

Current Book

Book 10 of the month! 
Why am I such a sucker for all things Twilight?

Current Song

The girls and I are having a love affair with Ava Max.

Current TV Show

I just finished this, it was so good!
Does it surprise anyone that I also read the book? {grin}

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I feel like it took forever to finish the 5th Outlander book!
Started the 6th one recently, and it's such a good book.
Still trucking along to be ready for when book 9 comes out soon!!!

Current Drink

I am doing a lot more Body Pump lately, and one of the instructors recommended this drink. I just got it and started trying it out!

Current Food

As I type this up, we are at my parents' house {the kids' school has a plumbing emergency, so they are virtual for a few days}, and every time I come here, I can't help myself from eating one of these. So bad but SO GOOD.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Let's see my Current Book is a tween vampire love story
and my Current Show is a regency romance. Enough said, I think...ha!

Current Outfit

I'm obsessed with this Target pullover I got for Christmas!

Current Celebrity Crush

Those Bridgerton boys sure are cute, no?

Current Mood

Ready for the kids to be back in school every day. Since we came back after Christmas:
-Trent's class went into quarantine
-Snow day
-Plumbing leak

They have yet to be there for a full week! AHHHHHH!

Current Anticipation

I have something awesome happening this weekend that I haven't shared on the blog yet. I'm nervous and excited about it and will share very soon!

Current Wishlist

Grace & Lace just had a big 40% off sale and I bought a bunch of stuff. Eek.
I'm probably pretty set for the rest of winter, spring and summer...
I'm curious if I lose the rest of my weight what that will mean for clothes...

Current Movie

Allison read this book, so this will be our next movie!
And yes, I've got the book reserved ha.

Brent and I also watched this at home, so good!

Current Picture



4 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, I can't believe your kids are out of school again. What are the odds?!!?! And I put the first book in the Bridgerton series on hold but it will take me awhile to get it.

I can't wait to hear about your weekend plans -- oooo, the suspense!!!

Erika said...

A PLUMBING EMERGENCY at a school should be totally illegal in 2021. Absolutely not. All plumbing should've been fixed during the 281293939 days the school was closed. Ha. Can't wait to see what you're up to this weekend!!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Why am I so behind on your blog?? It's not like I have anything to do at work..ha! I need to know your big news :)

Emily said...

LOVE Ava Max's new song! I rarely buy songs but this was an instant purchase for me.