Friday, January 8, 2021

Drew's Birthday Brunch

We had a second low-key Covid birthday party over the winter break for our Drew-Drew! She was in heaven because she had all her favorite people and didn't mind too much she couldn't have friends come over. I'm hoping in the coming weeks we can at least have a play date with her school friends.

We had a brunch party with both sets of grandparents and my sister and her kids. We had pancakes, fruit, muffins, and my breakfast casserole. The cousins played hard and had a great day!

Starting 2021 with a great family photo {grin}

Seesters! She humors me better than Brent does about pictures!

Blair ~ Drew ~ Mayer

One loved not-so-little girl

Cousins!

How is this beautiful girl who I just birthed already EIGHT?!

Happy birthday, Drew!!



1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's 8 either!! Hope she had a wonderful day!!