Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review Extravaganza: October, November, and December

One more quarter and one more day and 2014 is complete! Doing these posts has reminded me of some great moments this year.



October

I compared and contrasted Trent and Drew. It's been so fun watching her personality emerge and comparing our kids.

I got a new job! Two months in and I am still SO happy - I like it even more than I thought I would!! And I have enjoyed these holidays even more than usual knowing there ISN'T a busy season starting next week!!

Brent and I celebrated TEN years of wedded bliss.

We took a trip to Colorado to celebrate. Part 1 and Part 2.

I shared some thoughts on marriage.

November

Halloween was recapped - a great time was had by all!

I shared 30 facts about me for a November blog challenge.

Some favorites...

Other good blog challenge posts: childhood dreams, fashion, and favorite pictures.

We had a great Thanksgiving!

December

I shared some updates on our house progress.

8 things that happen every Christmas. {P.S. - I am still listening to carols}

I unveiled our current Christmas card.

And that, my friends, is 2014 in a nutshell!


1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm glad 2014 was a pretty good year for you, and I know 2015 is going to be even better with your new house and everything.