Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Review Extravaganza: January, February, and March

Karen is doing a super fun link-up that I somehow missed the first week of, so I'm starting off late. Essentially it's reviewing your year 3 months at a time. So with that I'm presenting January, February, and March 2014.






January
January started off strong {and will every year} with us celebrating Drew's birthday! She turned 1 on January 2.

We celebrated with a Winter One-derland party.

I finally sleep-trained Drew...sorta...because she's been back to waking up at night for several months...

That's about it for January, ha.

February

I shared about starting a blog dedicated to essential oils. Love me some Young Living!

Mayer, my sister's youngest, turned ONE! We celebrated with a Happy Hour. {Do we know how to party or what?}

I posted super cute pics {and a video!} of my kids on Valentine's Day.

I shared my plan to nurse Drew until she was 2. We are soooo close!

Trent started seeing a behavioral therapist who we still see and love!

March

Drew played peek-a-boo with my mom, and my heart exploded.

I told a funny story of Brent accusing me of lying.

Seriously, I have the cutest children. Need more proof?

And that was the first quarter of my year!


5 comments:

P!nky said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are super cute! Looks like the first three months of the year were good ones!

Stopping by from the linkup.

Dee Stephens said...

my cousin is hooked on the oils and i'm tempted to try just to sleep well! I never sleep through the night!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm so glad you decided to join us!

Your kids really ARE so cute.

Nicole said...

So yours turned 1 on the same day mine turned 11 :). My step daughter's birthday is 1/2/03... so cool. Looks like you had a great start to the year!

Kenzie Smith said...

Sounds like you guys had a great start to the year! I really want to check out those essential oils -- I have heard such great things about them!