Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Devil's Thumb Ranch - Part 2

If you missed the first part of my anniversary recap, it's HERE.

Saturday morning, the boys were really antsy to watch football. So we got dolled up to go sit in a bar.

Are you ready for some football?!?!

Flew thousands of miles for this? {grin}

Kristen and I tried to get a pedicure in Winter Park, but there were only 2 salons and neither had any appointments. HOW is that possible?

After a disappointing loss for my Aggies, we headed back to the resort for more shenanigans.


 This is the cabin we stayed in. Isn't it so cute?

The view just continued to amaze us.

The inside was so cute too! 

They seem really interested in my pictures!

 We have no clue what this hole was for so we called it the 'kill hole'. 
Be careful or Jason will get you and throw you in the kill hole!

Cheering? on Florida State

Sunday morning we got up bright and early to wind back down the mountain to fly back home. We had such an amazing trip but were all excited to get back to our babies!

Back in our truck! Last selfie! Brent is over it!

A joyous reunion occurred at my parents - well - Trent said he didn't miss us, and I couldn't get either kid to get in their car seat to come home. To say they like my parents is an understatement.

Back to our usual Sunday fun!

And that is how we did Denver! If you are looking for any place to stay, we couldn't say enough good things about our ranch resort. There were TONS of activities you could do, amazing food, beautiful views, top-notch service!

Happy anniversary, love!

4 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Even if the guys did spend Saturday watching football.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Cute cabin! looks like yall had a great time! You look great and so happy!!

Jenna said...

So I want to know what all the activities are that you could do? And how far from Denver? Tell me more- duhh!

Jenna said...

So I want to know what all the activities are that you could do? And how far from Denver? Tell me more- duhh!