Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Gurl Bumpdate: 32 Weeks!

Let's not pay attention to the fact that I'm almost 33 weeks. {grin} 

We have made it another 2 weeks. I love going to the doctor more often. I realized this week I need to preregister at my new hospital, since I filled out the paperwork for the old hospital before I fired my OB. Bummer I have to switch hospitals, but the new one is actually closer. Have to talk to B about going to check it out...I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

Appointment was great. Blood pressure good, urine test good, measurements were perfect, baby's heart rate was perfect, found out I passed my glucose test. All good news!

32 weeks
{Using my new iphone - yay! In workout clothes w a dirty counter - real life!}

Weight Gain: 26 pounds...happy still! Still no swelling which I think is especially noticeable in my face compared to my pregnancy with Trent.

Maternity Clothes: I bought a few new things a few weeks ago and other than a 'want' or 2, I think I'm going to be good for the rest of my pregnancy. I am LOVING leggings.  Best.invention.ever. Especially as winter starts should start...seriously...seasons did you get the memo that it's November and shouldn't be 85*?

Movement: At my appointment, we talked about how active she is, and my midwife commented that she still has lots of fluid in there which makes it easy for her to swim. So fun thinking about her swimming in there.

Sleep: Hit or miss. I've had a few restless leg incidents which have made it hard to fall asleep.


What I Miss: Not wetting my pants when I sneeze/cough/get up.

Cravings: Nada. Still trying to eat more healthy than not and pretty pleased with the results. Not wanting veggies at all. I was amazed at my Halloween willpower.

Symptoms: Back pain. Brent had to pull me off the bed the other day. Haha.


Best Moment of the Week: Getting the crib! B picked it up this week, and I LOVE it. Like to.die.for.love.it. I was nervous I wouldn't because it's so hard to envision when you are looking at a giant color wheel hoping you are picking the right color. Did you see my nursery sneak peek?

Worst Moment of the Week: Nothing is coming to mind except my hormones. I am not being very nice to B although I guess that's more a worst moment for him. Ha. Really trying to focus on that...

Other Random Stuff: I finally tried prenatal yoga. It was so relaxing. I definitely want to go throughout the rest of my pregnancy. I started my first natural childbirth book. I'm loving it!

Overall, things are going great, and I feel so blessed, once again, to be having an amazing, uncomplicated pregnancy.

No comparison picture this time because my 32 week w/ Trent was actually with a friend

1 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! Glad you are doing so great. You look amazing! :)