Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! A tradition in my mom's family is for everyone to say something for which they are thankful. I won't be traveling this year to visit my family, so here I go...  I am thankful for:

  • A healthy pregnancy and having a 'gurl'
  • The lessening of toddler tantrums/Trent loving his 'special school'
  • A husband who lets me be crazy and goes along with all my 'hippie junk'
  • Netflix/DVR
  • Family who will re-arrange their Christmas plans to accommodate whatever we need for Baby Gurl
  • My new OB
  • Hand-me-down clothes from Blair
  • Etsy
  • Austin Moms Blog - if you aren't reading, you should be!
  • My friendship with my sister
  • e-books
  • The Aggies having a great first season in the SEC {Johnny Football for Heisman!!}


2 comments:

KristenW said...

I'm thankful for you:)

Anonymous said...

any tips on tantrums? wyatt, my normally even-killed kid, has suddenly started having ones that last for more than few minutes. it is like he can't calm himself down. makes me sad and frustrated.