Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Redux

We had a really low-key and wonderful Thanksgiving break! I ended up taking a half day Tuesday and most of Wednesday. Such a nice way to start the break. 

Thursday, we celebrated Thanksgiving at Brent's grandmother's house, which we've been doing for 16 years together. Crazy! Trent had a blast playing with cousins and watching LOTS of TV {grrrr}. I left early and went back home to rest, for whatever reason I was worn out. We then went to my parents for the evening and ate even.more.food. We managed to take some family photos for my parents' Christmas card. Unfortunately, Blogger is telling me I'm out of storage for posting pictures. I'm so confused by this, so hopefully I can share the awesomeness that will be my parents card soon.

Friday, we did NOTHING. I had errands I needed to run, but there was no way I was going to any stores on Black Friday.

Saturday, my sister and I had a girls day (to celebrate her birthday which was Sunday). We hit up Renegade, the mall, Peoples Pharmacy, lunch at Panera, lots of baby clothes shopping {no buying}, nursing bra shopping, and finished our day with pedicures. Pure perfection.


I already had a stocking pre-purchased for Baby Gurl.
I decided it wasn't feminine enough, so I HAD to buy this. {grin}

Sunday we celebrated my sister's birthday with incredible cupcakes. David threw her a semi-surprise party with lots of friends, such a sweetie even after 10 years of marriage!

So that was our break! I'm thinking the next one is going to be kind of crazy given Baby Gurl is likely to arrive!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was a crazy pregnant chick I'd probably avoid telling the real story about Thanksgiving too. - B

Monica Curry said...

Blogger was telling me I was out of storage too, so I deleted tons of old posts that I had already printed. But I should have just calmed down a bit. I downloaded google+ and I think that worked, because now I can keep on keepin' on!

Anonymous said...

Allena....I love this stocking..where did you get it...I need to get one for our new grandbaby...(Kody's)...I think I would like one like this!!
Patti Kohl