Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family Pics

Problem solved! Monica {who created Trent's awesome garbage truck invitation} let me know that downloading google+ could potentially fix my picture storage issue. BAM! Back in business!

The Swope {Gurley/Patnode} Clan
I love how uninterested the 3 kiddos look.

My mom also wanted to recreate a picture taken 3 years ago {at the boys' first Thanksgiving} of the dads and boys sitting by the fireplace. Things did not go as planned to get the kiddos looking at the camera, so Patty was acting silly. What kills me is David's face as he is looking at his wife.


Love these peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st picture: Great! 2nd one: David's face is priceless. What was Patty doing?!?! - AP

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!!!
will you e-mail where you got your baby girl stocking....
pattisue57@hotmail.com
Is your baby name Abigail??
THAMKS!!Patti

Karen M. Peterson said...

Fun pictures. I would love to see what kinds of outtakes my family pictures have yielded.