Sunday, November 18, 2012

BP3

BP3 = Baby Patnode #3!!


Don't know what is going on with us sisters this time because Patty is measuring ahead as well {although my new OB says I'm not so there}. She measured 30 weeks at her 24 week appointment, but I think she's not THAT much bigger. Definitely bigger than she was with Blair {but that was the tiniest bump known to mankind}.  

I don't remember if I said anything on the blog, but for the first time, Patty knows what they're having.  Baby #3 is a BOY!! But...in true Swope sister fashion, he is still nameless. And in typical David fashion, my brother-in-law has some truly terrible names.  Tiberius and Francis make his short list. Um, no. {grin}

As this baby was just a wee bit unexpected, my sis has a lot on her plate as they need sell their house, move, and buy her a new car...you know...in the next 13 weeks. So I know she'd appreciate any good thoughts - and moving help! Ha!

Keep making me beautiful nephews, sis!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Patty is gorgeous. :)