Thursday, November 29, 2012

Baby Gurl Bumpdate: 36 Weeks

I'm 90% done. I'm waddling. I'm sway-backed. I'm loving it!!

I am now going to the doctor every week. My doc doesn't do cervical checks unless asked to perform, and I don't want to have any at this point so no update on that front. We also went over my birth plan. I met with the midwife today, and she was very positive about my plan. Yippee! Baby Gurl was perfect, as usual.

Large and in charge!
{These were taken at night after my shower in my glorious pajamas. Good times!}

Weight Gain: 30 pounds. I don't FEEL like I've gained 30 pounds and I get comments on being 'all belly' {love peeps who say that}, but it's still crazy to think about 30 extra pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I hate wearing pants unless they are leggings, pants are just uncomfortable. So dresses and leggings for work and leggings and t-shirts on the weekends, ha. I am hot all the time and our mild Texas winter is not helping.

Movement: She is still a mover. I am so happy everyday when I feel her wiggle in there. She has been head down for awhile so lots of feet up high.


Sleep: According to Brent, I am snoring all the time. I would say it's normal sleep habits for 36 weeks - snoring, peeing, waking up a lot...

What I Miss: Being comfortable. I still think this has been a very easy pregnancy, but we're just at the end now, so it's hard to breathe, hard to move, etc.

Cravings: I'm not really craving anything, I am just REALLY hungry but can't eat that much before I feel full. So lots of small meals.

Symptoms: I think I'm starting to have contractions but really minor ones. 


Best Moment of the Week: I hired a doula group! I am beyond excited. They have a 'tea' in 2 weeks that I'm going to so that I can meet everyone in the group. AND I can get prenatal massages through them for $45. Signing up for next week!

Worst Moment of the Week: That moment at work on Monday when I was SO sweaty (A/C had been cutoff over the holiday due to a water leak) that I realized I had sweat spots on my dress...in more than 1 place.

Other Random StuffBrent and I are really making huge progress on getting all the last minute 'crap' done. We have had 2 car fulls of donations, we have Baby Gurl's carseat down from the attic, Moses basket is setup in our room, stuff like that. We do still have a lot to do {IMO}, but if she came today, we'd be A-OK. Not that I want her to come today, haha. I want her cooking a few more weeks.

Bump comparison...looking bigger again this time around!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all belly! Everything is going great & I am sooo excited for you! - AP

KristenW said...

You look great! I love these update posts. Adorable!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

You look awesome!

Anonymous said...

You look great. I put on 35 lbs with Abigail (10 more lbs than with wyatt) - little girls are just a lot more maintenance! Can't wait to hear she is here and doing well and find out her name!!!