Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Sentence a Day: April 2021

Thursday, April 1 - Drew was so excited today was April Fools - her enthusiasm for the day was contagious.

Friday, April 2 - So many people took today off at work it made for a really quiet day which I desperately needed.

Saturday, April 3 - We had an amazing day with family we hadn't seen since before quarantine, I might have teared up!

Sunday, April 4 - Happy Easter!


Monday, April 5 - The kids didn't have school today and Trent and Paige spent the night with my in-laws; Drew enjoyed being the only child.

Tuesday, April 6 - I taught my new 5:30 am Body Pump class solo for the first time, and it went GREAT!

Wednesday, April 7 - No clue what happened this day apparently, oops.

Thursday, April 8 - I went on a run today and got a the best bluebonnet picture of the season.


Friday, April 9 - Book Club was at my house and we got together live for the first time in over a year, yay!

Saturday, April 10 - Today was the start of Trent's spring flag football league and he got a pick 6!

Sunday, April 11 - We went live to church today for the first time since quarantine, it was a big weekend for firsts apparently.

Monday, April 12 - We found out Sunday Trent was in quarantine due to another student in his class testing positive for Covid and got notified today that Drew is too {from the same family as Trent's positive case, ha}.

Tuesday, April 13 - The kids played outside {because I forced them to} and found an insane amount of caterpillars - we get them this time of year but they are out of control this year!

Look at these things!

Wednesday, April 14 - I took the big kids to get a Covid test today because their time since had reached 6 days, but they had no symptoms.

Thursday, April 15 - Negative!!

Friday, April 16 - I decided to keep Paige home from school for fun, and that was a mistake for my work day.

Saturday, April 17 - We went to see Kristen today and finally exchange Christmas presents with our kids {as a reminder I am Kristen's kids' godmother and she is my kids'}.

Besties

Sunday, April 18 - We missed church - we've just been back ONE WEEK and already missing - but the kids were all still sleeping when we needed to be getting ready, and I didn't want to mess with a good thing!

Monday, April 19 - We took the big kids to get tested AGAIN because they were both complaining of headaches and stomachaches.

Tuesday, April 20 - NEGATIVE AGAIN!!

Wednesday, April 21 - My in-laws had us over for a dinner of chicken fried steaks, it was delicious!

Thursday, April 22 - I had a really good laugh over a work meme with my team.


Friday, April 23 - Harry Potter trivia event through work, and I got 3rd place!


Saturday, April 24 - We visited with Susie's friends who came in from out of town with a pizza dinner and lots of playing.


Sunday, April 25 - Church again, yay to be getting back in the routine, and a full day of cleaning house, yuck.

Monday, April 26 - Brent and I started a new 'diet' to help give us a big push before summer.

Tuesday, April 27 - Body pump in the morning and tennis in the evening makes for one tired Allena.

Wednesday, April 28 - My favorite day of the month is when our cleaning lady comes and that day is today!

Thursday, April 29 - Drew had her piano lesson today, and it is just the cutest thing in the world to watch.

Friday, April 30 - We had all our custom cabinetry delivered/installed today, and I love everything and can't wait to show it to y'all.



2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, I LOVE those doors! Yay for attending in person church and boo for so many Covid tests. Although Yay that they were all negative. Ugh -- what a month.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love this post! its like DITL..yes love the barn doors!