Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Randoms for Your Tuesday

First up, this guy has a birthday today! Happy 41st Brent!
I'll share later this week how we celebrated and hopefully made him feel special!


You HAVE TO go check out @lubalin_vibe_emporium on Instagram.
He has made these videos called Internet Dramas that are the funniest.
I think I have watched them easily 10 times each and just laugh SO HARD.

I have 3 different book club meetings coming up soon,
not counting my original in-person friend book club. I love books!
2 are for work {#nerdalert} and 1 is my Blog Friend Book Club.


Drew has gotten into graphic novels. 
We had to have the librarian help us last week 
because I do not know anything about graphic novels!
She really likes the Guts series and read When Stars are Scattered {and said she loved it but it made her cry, she is definitely my daughter!}. Any recommendations for her?

This made me laugh! Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Happy Birthday B! I'll need to check those videos out on IG

Natasha said...

What about The Babysitters Club graphic novels or Phoebe and Her Unicorn? Those are two of Rachel's favourites right now. And of course all the Dog Man/Cat Kid books.