Thursday, May 13, 2021

I Spy Week 18

Another week of fun prompts from Lysha at A Camera and a Cookbook. I like how I have to think a little to decide what I want to post. Doesn't necessarily mean they are great pictures but still a fun exercise! {grin}

{Mail}

Nothing like a property tax increase protest!

{How You Feel Today}

It's been a week!
{And no, I don't know why there was a tape outline on our library floor!}

{Reduce-Reuse-Recycle}

Goodwill, here I come!!

{Shoot from the hip}

Two kids enjoying Chipotle rice and graphic novels

{Your Choice}

All 3 of them in the same space and no one is whining? It's a miracle!


3 comments:

Emily said...

My fav is that the black converse are literally in the middle of the floor. Why why why do kids do that? I'd rather you throw in the corner then literally drop IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR.

Natasha said...

I am Paige in the body outline this week. Hahaha!!! And that's a GREAT shot for "reduce-reuse-recycle". I love it!!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Ugh I have SOOOOO many clothes to go through..yuck