Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Currently: Countdown to Summer

Current Book

This one is very good! 
And I want to check out the one for kids/teens.

Current Song

I could name 10 songs from Jazzercise right now that I'm digging.
I'll spare y'all though and just name one - Higher by Shawn Mendes!

Current TV Show

One of my fellow Downton loving co-workers recommended this.
I just have to figure out where I can watch it!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I just finished the 5 part series about Princess Diana on You're Wrong About 
and also listened to the episode about The Chicks - both were fantastic! 
I started the 2 parter on Vanessa Williams this week!
And I started book 7 of the Outlander series in the car. 
Trucking along as book 9 comes out on in November!

Current Drink

I have discovered a new place in our little town that sells 'energy teas'.
They use Herbalife, which I know nothing about.
All I know is they taste good and aren't keeping me up at night like caffeine does.
I used to never be sensitive to caffeine but apparently am getting so in my old age.


Current Food

These are INCREDIBLE.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I bought more shoes last week y'all.
I guess I feel it is my duty to fill up all that new shelving in our closet.

Current Outfit

Workout clothes but with a cardigan to make it Zoom appropriate {grin}
I was on a Zoom earlier with the BIG BOSS - and didn't know she'd be on - 
while wearing one of Brent's old, ratty, hoodies. Sigh.


Current Celebrity Crush

This little 6th grade graduate is a big star in our house!
They had a Zoom ceremony on Monday night, and it was precious.
On to the Adolescent community for his last 2 years of Montessori - hold me!

Current Mood

So very, very tired of school.
6 more lunches to make...I can do it! Ha!

Current Anticipation

SO MUCH! Summer is here!
Swimming, holidays, late nights playing, no school - I can't wait!!!

Current Wishlist

We need a new microwave - ours has a glitch and doesn't work 95% of the time.
I know microwaves aren't NECESSARY but dang they sure are convenient!

Current Movie

I think I'm going to take the girls to see this over the long weekend!

Current Picture

Tuesdays start early but sure are fun!


5 comments:

Natasha said...

We need to watch Raya And The Dragon as a family. I think it might be streaming on Disney+ :)

And we kind of want a new microwave too. Our clock is flaky which makes it hard to see the time when we're cooking something or using the timer...

R's Rue said...

I’m wanting some of those Goldfish now.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

I feel the same way about school & lunches! LOL. I don't even pack my son's lunch most days but I am definitely counting down the days until school is over.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I messaged you about that show! I'll be in town this weekend so MAYBE we can catch up :)!!

Emily said...

It should surprise you not at all that Frank's Red Hot Goldfish are nowhere to be found up here in Pennsylvania. Goldfish knows their markets. Texas = red hot. Pennsylvania = nope.