Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016!

We had a great time trick-or-treating this year! For the 3rd year in a row, we went around with our neighbors and just went around for about an hour and still came home with so much candy! Our neighbors are very generous to say the least!

Trent was an Arf trooper {not to be confused with Commander Cody in 2014 or
a Storm Trooper in 2015}, and Drew was a witch {after almost choosing Rainbow Dash}

None of us were quite ready for this picture, but hey, here we are!

The crew ready for candy!

The kids did a great job of thanking everyone for the candy.
Drew would run back to me 'I said thank you!'

Action shots!



Me and Lauren

I know I sound like a broken record, but I can't believe this time next year we'll have 3 kiddos to take around the neighborhood - eek! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Hope you got some good candy! - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love how all the men are together and the ladies are together..lol