Thursday, November 17, 2016

Five on Friday

This is a mostly pregnancy related {if in some instances loosely} Five on Friday, but given I am constantly thinking about this baby, can you blame me?

ONE

Crunchy Dads

This video slays me. I've watched it a million times. If this doesn't match things I've done or said pretty spot on, I don't know what does! PLEASE watch and have a laugh at me!


TWO 

37 weeks

I am 37 weeks pregnant! I was going to do a pregnancy update, but there isn't much that has changed from last week, and I don't go back to the doctor for 10 days. BUT if you see me in this dress every day for the rest of this pregnancy, please don't judge. It is so comfy and hides my swollen feet. {grin}


THREE

Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop

These holiday treats are the most amazing things. Combined with the 13 versions of Starbucks holiday cups and you have one happy lady. Have you had this? LOVE.


FOUR 

Compression socks

Speaking of swollen feet...I ordered compression socks. They  should help with the swelling and achy feet. Fingers crossed! I also hope that it not being almost 90 degrees this weekend like it was earlier this week will help too!

FIVE 

Reese's Pieces Big Cup

Have you seen these? This is like my ultimate dream dessert. I haven't seen it in the store yet to buy, but you can bet I WILL be trying this ASAP!




3 comments:

Emily said...

That video - I DIED. So hilarious I love it. It probably says something about me that they mention kombucha and I thought "mm, I could go for some right now." Im going to have to try the peppermint brownie cake pops. Im not crazy about peppermint but i am crazy about brownie so... Yum. Also that giant Reese's! I very much so approve of this foodie post haha

Emily said...

Siri didn't fix my Im to I'm. I went to go back and fix them but then I hit publish.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love your kimono! and that reece's yes please!