Friday, November 11, 2016

Baby Smoochie - 36 Weeks!

36 weeks! I can't believe I'm in the home stretch! I had my appointment yesterday with midwife Lisa. Everything was great. Blood pressure was 107/62, urine test was clean, I measured 36 cm {take that all you people who think I am on my way to delivery with triplets}, baby's heart rate was high 130s/low 140s. Took my group B strep test, should know in a few days if I test positive. I really hope that if I do test positive again, I can get to the hospital in time for the antibiotics so we don't have to stay 2 nights like we did with Drew.


How far along: 36 weeks [squeeeeeeeee]

Size of baby: 6 pounds, 18-19 inches

Weight gain: 32 pounds


Gender: Man, I am starting to second guess myself about this. I have thought girl for so long but am now wondering...

Maternity clothes: Getting clothes from my friend who just had her baby has been awesome! I have pretty much worn all her stuff for the last week, and it's been so fun.

Movement: Lots and lots! There have been some days where the baby moves for a solid hour, and I love it.


Sleep: Other than getting up to pee, I think I'm sleeping pretty good. Brent sleeps on the couch most nights because I'm snoring so bad - sorry honey!

Symptoms: Not much has changed - a little bit of everything - sciatica, snoring, swelling, being hot all the time, moodiness, hip pain when I sleep. Overall everything is mild, again very lucky with a pretty easy pregnancy.

Cravings: Nothing specific - really looking forward to the holidays though. I am already thinking about some of the special things that get made this time of year. Definitely loving food these days {well all days}!


What I miss: Man this election made me miss wine bad. And that's all I'll say about politics!

Best moment of the week: Appointments are always a highlight. My mother-in-law also bought Smoochie's coming home outfit last week! It is precious.

Worst moment of the week: Swelling! Luckily it was short-lived and only lasted for about 2 days. I was afraid it was going to stick around like it did with Trent, whew!


Other random stuff: I have been a busy bee in all my prep work which is so foreign to my personality, but it has made feel so accomplished! My freezer meals are coming right along, nursery is getting close-ish, lots of stuff has been washed... I still need a dresser for the nursery which I will probably order in the next few weeks - those washed clothes and diapers need to go somewhere!

Belly button watch: Outie




1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

im just ready already..ha!