Monday, January 31, 2011

SAG Awards: Fashion Rewind

I had a hard time finding pictures online that I was able to save, so this isn't quite as detailed as I'd like, but I got my favorites on here for sure!  I was also super excited by most of the winners, we'll see if the Oscars next month can come through once Allison and I have seen all the movies!
  
Lovely ladies in light {colors} - LOVE Lea Michele! 
Jenna Ushkowitz, Natalie Portman, Hillary Swank and Lea Michele 

Darling in dark dresses
Mila Kunis, Mariska Hargitay (a.k.a. my girlfriend), Julianna Marguiles 

On the fence...just can't make up my mind here
 Sofia Vergara (too much boob?), Nicole Kidman (too Elvira but the back is awesome), Hailee Steinfeld (she's only 14 but crazy colors), Eva Longoria (not flattering), Claire Daines (frumpy), Christina Hendricks (too much like a robe?)

Just BAD...didn't like these looks
Winona Ryder (her crazy eyes just ruin it all), Kim Kardashian (bad dress, bad hair, bad Botox), Jennifer Lawrence (she might be new on the red carpet but this dress is just wrong), January Jones (upholstery? really?), Helena Bonham Carter (par for the course for her but still ugly), Angie Harmon (a pink Peep gone wrong)

Best Dressed!!!
Tina Fey (she finally got it RIGHT) and Taye Diggs (he always looks amazing)


7 comments:

Gina said...

I really like Lea Michele's gown!! Stunning but her hair could be better. Tina does look smashing!

A Real Housewife said...

Lea Michele is adorable. Did I tell you I am officially a Gleek as of last week?! Finally added season one to my netflix and I am LOVING it!!

Kaylee Niemtschk said...

Allena, I love your blog!! Long story short, I have just started a blog for a class as a project for the semester! I am going to bug you with a few questions! Where do you get the different background templates? Do you make the photo collages on another site and upload to your page? Sorry to bother you, but this is a little harder to catch on than I thought it would be.
Thanks for your help,
Kaylee

Anonymous said...

Mariska Hargitay just perfect. I love her hair, her jewelry and her stripped-down style and elegance. And Mariska is so beautiful. It is a sight for sore eyes.

plauschinat said...

I love Tina but I think Mila is my fav because her dress is unique.

Kelly said...

My favorite was Mila Kunis....

Anonymous said...

You can't tell if Sofia Vergara looks hot? Let me help, she is. - B