Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 52: January Review

To keep me honest, I thought I'd dissect how I did in the first month of Project 52.  For the full list of my goals, see here.

Accomplished/In-progress:
26. Use my crockpot at least once a month. - Check! 
33. Do something creative w/ Trent (like Children’s museum) at least 1 time per month. - Check!  {Only the park this month but I am counting it}
34. Wear more of my ‘fun’ jewelry. - Check!
35. Try 1 new recipe per month. - Check! {A new roast recipe in the crockpot so a combo w/ #26}
36. Comment more on other blogs. - Check! {I hope y'all are all noticing!}
39. Get more followers. - Check!  Up from 51 to 53!!
43. Try Bikhram yoga - Check! Heather and I went yesterday. Definitely trying it again.




Doubt I'll achieve all 52, but I am having a lot of fun trying!

4 comments:

The Krause's said...

I really like the 52 idea...I may steal it from you =) Good job! I also am wanting to try bikram yoga....cannot wait!!!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I love hot yoga and need to make more time for it again!

Kelly said...

I am doing good too! YAY!

A Real Housewife said...

good idea for posting your progress on the 52 goals. i need to do that, as well.