Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Bump Watch - The Sister Edition

32 weeks w/ Miles vs. 34 weeks w/ Baby #2

I think she looks smaller this time around and still carrying more compact (if that makes sense).  Right?

The name debates continue to rage on...  David is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to names.  He likes Francis for a boy and Shantal for a girl.  Seriously?  Why do our husbands have to be so difficult when naming babies?  I foresee another 2-day debate after this baby makes his/her arrival {grin}.

4 comments:

Patty Patnode said...

I think you should title this one "Whale Watch!" It's sad that I'm still going to get bigger!

Jill said...

you're joking right? shantal? ew.

Jill said...

and francis will be called frank! also not great... i'm anxious to see what they end up choosing.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness she does look a lot smaller this time around!! She looks awesome...although I have never seen Patty look bad!