Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

I stayed up too late last night {working - ugh} and flew to Odessa at 6:30 AM this morning.  I was so asleep on the return flight that I woke up with my mouth wide open - more than once.  Now that's some good sleeping!  My sister had to go to the hospital on Friday night with severe Braxton-Hicks contractions (she's fine).  She told me today.  What is that about?  I got the iPhone 4 from work last week and am LOVING it.  I downloaded the Kindle app (it's free!) and have started 'Jane Eyre' (go Project 52).  My point-and-shoot camera has been broken for awhile; I finally took it to get fixed and found out it'll cost $160 to fix it.  Doesn't really seem worth it given a new one wouldn't be much more...but now probably isn't the best time to buy one.  Yuck!  I feel like Brent and I are starting to find our groove with him working at home and me starting my reduced hours at work.  January is going to be a stressful month at work, but I think we're getting there.  Okay, this tired mama is hitting the sack - 4:30 came TOO early this morning.

2 comments:

Jill said...

ummm how was i not an official "follower" of your blog before today? weird! let me know what you think of jane eyre. i started reading it about 2 years ago and couldn't get into it, but i'm thinking about trying to pick it up again.

Kelly said...

I didn't realize that Brent was working from home! Does he love it?