Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Movie Review: Sing 2

We finally saw Sing 2! I've been meaning to take the girls since it came out, and we made it happen last weekend. 


Bonus - Trent wanted to come, and I was able to take my niece and nephews! Me + 6 kids AND THEY WERE GREAT! I did strategically place myself between the 2 youngest, Paige and Mayer {my nephew}. Ha!


Plot: Buster Moon and his friends must persuade reclusive rock star Clay Calloway to join them for the opening of a new show.

Review: Gosh, this was cute! We all really enjoyed the first movie years ago and thought this one held up to our expectations. I thought it was cute, funny, endearing, had a great message...it hit it all! The music was awesome, and of course, we've been listening to the soundtrack a lot. Overall, huge winner!!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I can't bring myself to watch this because there is no taylor swift song..ha!