Monday, March 21, 2022

2 Years After

I literally can't believe we've been living in a COVID world for 2 years. In some ways it feels like COVID has always been here and in others, it still feels so fresh and raw. I thought it would be fun to think about how life was different 2 years ago, share some fun memories, and see if anything good came out of it, ha.

Our last book club for a LONG time!
This was on the Friday night before the world stopped...this is a naive group!

Stocking up for '2 weeks to flatten the curve' HA

One great thing we started was our driveway happy hours!

This cutie was a lot of fun!

I can still do jazzercise online! A definite benefit to COVID.
It was a life-saver at the time, and I'm still thankful for it today.

Can't be mad that alcohol delivery stuck around.
Although Brent sure looks mad, ha.

We, like everyone, baked bread.

Nature scavenger hunt - the bluebonnets showed up in 2020!

Our first family Zoom call! Who knew Zoom would become so important?

The first {of many} quarantine memes that spoke to me!

The kids came through for me for a great bluebonnet picture!
The bluebonnets are struggling this year, I'm so upset!

I treated myself to an Apple Watch over quarantine, and I still LOVE it!

We had our first drive-by parade!

We went nuts and bought this monstrosity! {grin}
We still use it, though, so it was money well spent.

The kids nailed quarantine Easter pics

Working from home with 3 kids, 2 of whom were doing online school, was no joke.

I sort of learned how to give haircuts, this is the BEFORE.

The AFTER! I am currently retired though!

I'll end with maybe my favorite picture - our porch-traits were a great memory!

I'm definitely so glad to be mostly on the other side of this. Our life is 95% 'normal', and after going through these pictures and memories, I am so thankful for that!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a ride! I remember all these things from your blog..ha! I mean is Covid still even around right now???