Monday, March 14, 2022

Book Things!

Is it surprising that I feel like I have enough book related things to talk about that it warrants its own post?!

Book Bracket

Did you know there is a March Madness book bracket? Check out @laurasloaninglibrary on Instagram and fill it out! I'm curious to see how it will all play out. Way more interested in this bracket than the basketball one. {grin} Fill it out and let's discuss!

#bookstagram

I also started following #bookstagram. I'll be honest that I don't quite understand it {do you just put that hashtag whenever you talk about books?}, but I'm hoping to find more recommendations!

HPL e-catalog

I think I've blogged about this before, but one of my favorite ways to checkout books is through the Houston Public Library. Any Texas resident can get a library card to their electronic catalog!! Here's where you can get it!

Goodreads Giveaways

Did you know Goodreads does Giveaways? I love entering and hope someday I'll win, ha.

What bookie things are going on in your life?


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Im trying to get into our BC book-The london house. Have you read it? having a hard time getting into it

Kathryn Bagley said...

update-i gave the book another go and I like it!