Thursday, March 31, 2022

Currently: Saving the Best for Last

Current Book


Current Song

My Universe - Coldplay and BTS

Current TV Show

I just found out you can watch ALL the past seasons of DCC...ALL 16 OF THEM!
I am definitely binging them, my fave show!!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

This is hilarious but also really sad/tough. Also extremely R-rated!

Current Drink/
Current Food

Brent's parents took us out to eat Wednesday night at a little beer joint.
I needed a glass of wine after my day {see Current Mood}.
And it's hard to eat healthy at a beer joint but I tried my best!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I actually have a whole post coming up about this next week haha!
Things Younger Allena is Ashamed at 41-year-old Allena for Liking

Current Outfit

That post-jazzercise work-from-home life!

Current Celebrity Crush

Channing Tatum was EVERYTHING in The Lost City - loved him!

Current Mood

I substituted at the kids' school yesterday. 
I am very thankful for my job today! {grin}

Current Anticipation

Going to get the kids in these beauties this weekend! EEEEEK!

Current Wishlist

We really need to clean out Paige's room and the playroom.
I wish I could pay someone to do this for me!

Current Movie

The new Downton Abbey movie's release date was pushed to May. Sigh.
I haven't seen anything else coming out before then I want to see,
so I'll be not-so-patiently waiting for this!

Current Picture

Texas Forever!




1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Well did NOT know another DA was coming out..yay! So how did you see season 15 and 16 on DCC? I only saw up to 14 so I was going to buy the last 2 seasons and tell you about it so you could watch.