Monday, February 28, 2022

Movie Review: Death on the Nile

Allison and I are getting back into our rhythm and hit our 2nd movie of the year a few weeks ago. We saw Death on the Nile

Before we get into the movie, I have another gem of a picture to share of Allison and me. I've shared some pics before {and one story of our friendship history}, but long story short, we've been friends since we were 7 {when her family moved to my town}.

This is not a good picture, but I love that we're sitting together and reading ha.
Also, I think Allison is reading a Babysitters Club book, which is SO us!

Now back to the movie! Allison has read the book and watched the 1970s movie {yet couldn't remember who died or who the killer was, ha}, while I had done neither! I just knew it was based on an Agatha Christie novel and starred Gal Gadot, who I have the biggest girl crush on.


Plot: While on vacation on the Nile, Hercule Poirot must investigate the murder of a young heiress.

Review: This was so fun! The sets, the acting, the characters - I was very invested in this. I had no idea who the killer was and loved Hercule Poirot as the investigator. I can see how their is a whole series built around him. I always google the actors/movie after seeing a film and totally forgot about Murder on the Orient Express being released a few years ago, so now I want to check that one out too! I definitely recommend this one!!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Haven't heard of this! I'll have to check it out! It's so funny seeing those name in your picture and knowing who they are!