Friday, February 11, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 5

Well, I said I was going to do a better job of participating in Lysha's link-up, and it's already week 5! But better late than never!

{plant - quarterly}

I am not a plant person, but Drew is loving this succulent.
And doing a great job keeping it alive!
We got a really cute wall hanger for it, I'll have to take a picture for next quarter!

{chaos}

This is 100% my child. Trent's room is constant chaos.

{love}

I love my new Valentine's Day porch pillows!
And I love my sassy little model too. {grin}

{covered}

I love to see Drew's walls covered in her own artwork!

{your choice}

Brent and I don't often celebrate Valentine's Day.
But this year he surprised me early with some flowers.


3 comments:

Lysha said...

So glad you made it! Love your pics this week. Gorgeous flowers. Love the Valentine's Day pillows. What a cute model!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love the flowers and your pillows! Yes P is super cute!!

Emily said...

I love the flowers! Same color scheme that Adam got me; I love the vibrancy of the orange, reds, and purples, versus just pink and red.