Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Currently: Counting Down Until Spring

Current Book

This is off to a very quirky start...curious how this is going to end up.

Current Song

This song is cheesy but makes me smile!
Ain't Your Mama by JLo

Current TV Show

I'm a little behind, but I just finished.
I didn't love everything but overall I really loved it.

Current Podcast/Audiobook

Finally starting this!

Current Drink

Just finished a super gross-looking but tasty smoothie!
Kale, tomatoes, cherries, and peaches

Current Food

So I followed up the kale smoothie with Chick-fil-A, oops!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

One step forward, one step back, side step, another step back...repeat...
with you guessed it - food, ha! Slowly moving in the right direction though!
[See above for proof, ha]

Current Outfit

Body Pump day!

Current Celebrity Crush

I'm rewatching Grimm - love Nick!

Current Mood

It's starting to warm-up some, and I'm getting so excited for spring!

Current Anticipation

Dell Match Play is in just over a month!
We haven't been able to go since 2019, so I'm super excited.


Current Wishlist

Super boring, but I really need some new undergarments.
I hate spending money on them though, ugh.

Current Movie

The girls are excited about this one!

Current Picture

For the girl who is afraid of most animals, 
she had a great first horseback riding lesson!
So proud of how brave she was.


3 comments:

R's Rue said...

I don’t like shopping for undergarments either. I need to. I enjoyed getting to know more about you. Have a lovely day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I really liked the new SATC. I actually like the new cast MORE than the original cast. Carrie was kind of a drag, but she's never been my favorite character anyway. Didn't love the Miranda/Steve storyline either. I'm hoping it got enough attention that they make another season!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Not sure if yall have Aerie-it's a part of aeropostale..but its like sleep wear, undergarments, lounge pants. That's where I've been getting my stuff lately. and yes NICK!