Thursday, December 9, 2021

#AMonthofFaves Moments of 2021

I like the girlxoxo #AMonthofFaves prompts and plan to do a handful of them! I really like this prompt and enjoyed looking back at the year to find my favorite moments of the year. 2021 put us back into a somewhat more normal life which was so fantastic, and there were MANY things to be thankful for and happy about.

Back to the Movies

It was a long 11 months of not going to the movies, ha.
I know that's a slightly silly thing to be thankful for,
but I absolutely LOVE being able to be back in theaters!

My first movie back with Allison!


I've seen 7 movies in 2021 and hoping to get a few more in before the year ends!

Body Pump Certification

One goal I met in early 2021 was getting certified in Body Pump
and beginning to teach at the local studio I love so much!


Snow-pocalypse

It might be weird to list this as a 'fave',
but I mean it more as something we'll never forget!

Being snowed in for a week, having more snow than I've ever seen,
temperatures lower than I've ever had at home, loss of electricity...
it was a CRAZY experience but I was stuck with my favorite people!


Easter with Family

Easter 2021 was the first time my extended family got together.
We missed so many celebrations as a family,
and it was amazing to be back together again!


Drew's First Communion

We celebrated Drew's First Holy Communion in May!
Such a special day and so happy we were able to do it!!


Normal Start to the School Year

We started the school year about 75% normal, and it was glorious.
And it has remained goooooood!


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

It was a dream come true to spend a few days at HP World with my BFF.
We've only been talking about going together since it opened,
and it was amazing!!!


And I can't close this post without saying it's to be expected/hoped that every year your people get to celebrate their birthdays and remain healthy, but this year it felt extra special!



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a great look back on 2021! You had some amazing moments. So super proud of the BP certification. Something I've always wanted to do!

Natasha said...

Ah -- 2021 was so good in so many ways for you -- snowpocalypse aside maybe :)

Emily said...

I'm so glad to see that SNOW made your top favorite of the year. Snow is always my top favorite of the year (when it's white... once it gets gray and slushy then I hate it).