Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Currently: In a Time Where Time Doesn't Exist

Current Book

Book 2 in a YA Fantasy series - doesn't sound like me at all? {grin}

Current Song

Dylan Rockoff - You're the One That I Want
{Grease remake, it's an amazing stretch routine we do in Pilates!}

Current TV Show

I might be the one Texan who doesn't love Yellowstone,
BUT I am WAY into 1883.

I've also been watching And Just Like That...
Jury is still out on my overall thoughts.

Current Podcast/Audiobook

Just listened to this, and it is FASCINATING.

Current Drink

Chai with oat milk, it's so good!

Current Food

My Granny got these for me every Christmas, and I haven't had them in years.
My sister gifted me some this year, yay!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

It's the week between Christmas and New Year's...
if your answer isn't 'all the food I've been consuming' are you even American?

Current Outfit

It was 70 degrees this morning, but I had to wear my new AmpedUp swag!

Current Celebrity Crush

The whole cast of 1883 is great, but how adorable is Isabel May?!

Current Mood

Sad Christmas is over, but excited for our trip!
And also stressed - MUST DO ALL THE THINGS TO GET READY

Current Anticipation

We leave TOMORROW for Ruidoso!!!!!!!

Current Movie

Hoping for some kid dates soon...
plus Allison and I have a few nominated films we hope to knock out!

Current Picture

This kid is something else. 
We signed up to take care of the chickens over break a few times
{his class takes care of them as part of their microeconomy},
and watching him love on them and take care of them is the sweetest.


3 comments:

Natasha said...

I love the pictures of T and the chicken. And that book is what I'm starting 2022 with, I think.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love how T is holding the chicken! We went and saw Spider-Man Sunday and I haven't seen any with this new guy but the movie was really good! I mean they brought back Toby McGuire!

Emily said...

I really liked Sing 2! The beginning was "meh" but I really loved the end. Soundtrack was so good I bought it and the kids have listened to it on repeat (... and me, too, even when they aren't in the car!). I was on the fence about SATC but now that it's progressing, I really like where it's going! I love the new diverse cast; they bring a huge breath of fresh air to the series. I love that they challenge hard topics and aren't afraid to mess up.