Friday, December 10, 2021

I Spy Week 48

Linking up with Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook for I Spy! This ended up being very Christmas-focused, but honestly, this time of year that shouldn't surprise anyone!

{starts with U}

The view under my tree! I still have a lot to wrap, but it's looking good!


{red}

I LOVE red pomegranates, yum.


{small building}

The girls have been playing with this manger, which is a small building, set a lot.
Yesterday, Brent sat down with them and all I could hear was hysterical giggling.
Not sure how Mary, Joseph, and Jesus ended up on top but they were having fun! 


{sweet}

I ordered stocking stuffers from Wal-Mart.
I thought I ordered 3 York peppermint patties as something sweet for the kids.
Apparently, I actually ordered 3 BAGS, oops.


{your choice}

Last night, Drew and I finally finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!
We started this one in the summer, it has taken us FOREVER to finish.
I left my physical, hardback, copy at the lake this summer,
so we have checked out an e-copy countless times to get it done.
BUT WE DID IT! YAY!
Now onto probably my fave book of the series, whoop!



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I love that yall are reading together! That's so fun :) I have a few presents under my tree..need to get wrapping (and finish shopping..ha)

creationsnz said...

I'm sure that order WAS'NT a mistake! Your pomegranate arils are a fab choice and it's always great reading together. CarolG

Natasha said...

I need to read some Harry Potter with Rachel over Christmas. We got derailed and never got back into it. Also, do you want to come wrap at our house?!?!? Our tree is bare right now.