Thursday, December 2, 2021

I Spy Week 47

Trying to get better at linking up with Lysha because I really like this link-up! Maybe a goal for 2022 to do this weekly?

{festivities}

She looks ready for holiday festivities does she not?


{food}

I took this picture at Chipotle {we love their food}
to show the height difference in Miles and Trent - crazy!


{free}

Drew's bed: sometimes free isn't always good, ha.
However, we got it fixed!


{fortune}

I spend a fortune on Christmas decorations but love it so much!


{your choice}

Hogwarts Tournament of Houses with my Harry Potter fans
is definitely my choice for how to spend an evening!



4 comments:

Natasha said...

Paige is hilarious and festive and you must write more about the Harry Potter Hogwarts Tournament of Houses please.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love your house all decorated!

Emily said...

How was the Hogwarts tournament? I didn't even know this was on so we didn't watch it. Who aired it?

Joanne said...

Your house looks lovely all decorated! I think our candy canes are almost all gone already... and I bought 4 boxes of them.