Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Movie Review: Encanto

I took the girls to see Encanto over the weekend with some of our best buds.


Plot
: A young Colombian girl has to face the frustration of being the only member of her family without magical powers.

I love this theater because while the girls were having snacks,
the mommies were having WINE!!!

Review: SO SO SO good! We all really enjoyed this one. It was fun, had GREAT music {duh, you had to know that going into it with Lin-Manuel Miranda involved}, and had a great message. I even cried at the end because it was so touching. Can't rave about this one enough!



3 comments:

Natasha said...

Okay, I want to see this one. Do you think Sam would like it or should it be a Rachel-Mommy date?

Kathryn Bagley said...

ohh need to go see this one!

Emily said...

This is on our list for Family Movie Night (since it's now out on Disney+) and I can't wait! Someone compared it to Moana so it has super high shoes to fill.