Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Five on Tuesday

My mental blog drought continues. Sigh. I did think of a few things I wanted to share, so here's a Five on Tuesday for you! Not as catchy of a name but better than no post at all, I hope!

ONE

Tennis Lessons

At 40 years old, I've picked up a new hobby!
Our neighborhood has a tennis center, and they were offering beginner lessons.
It was a 6-week series and 6 ladies signed up.
When it finished, we decided to keep going because it was so much fun,
 and our wonderful instructor agreed to keep teaching us!

Are we good? Not really!
Do we care? Nope!

Abraham [who is maybe 25 ha] and his old ladies

TWO

Winter Puffer

I have been on the hunt for clothes for a trip we are taking in December.
Just realizing I don't think I've blogged about that?
[Takes note for a blog post idea, hallelujah since the wells are dry]
But check out this jacket I got for $21. Normally $120. 
Pretty awesome, right?
Gap Factory is having HUGE sales right now. 
I placed an order last week that would have been $575 full price...
my total was $184. Proud of myself for that one! {grin}


THREE

Barn Doors

These beauties will be ready for our house very soon!!!

FOUR

Quarantine

Trent and Drew are home in quarantine because of kids in their classes having COVID.
I am so glad we decided to send the kids back to school in September.
Because the last week having them home without help has been tough!
So thankful it isn't Paige's class in quarantine!!!

FIVE

Downton Abbey 2

I AM SO EXCITED ANOTHER MOVIE IS COMING OUT THIS YEAR!!!!!

I had heard rumors that the first movie did well enough to warrant another one,
but I had heard NOTHING about a 2nd one actually happening.
So to already have a release date?!?! EEK!


4 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Ohh where are the barn doors going? I love those! and can't wait about that movie!!! I probably don't need to check out Gap's sale but of course I am...ha!

Natasha said...

Okay, email me where you're going!!! You KNOW I'm curious! And excited for you!

Your barn doors are GORGEOUS!!! And a friend of mine keeps trying to talk me into beginner adult tennis lessons. You make it look really fun :)

Kathryn Bagley said...

I forgot to say I've always wanted to learn tennis..ha!

Emily said...

You start this off mentioning your blog draught but you are STILL POSTING! You haven't given up yet! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Can't imagine you anywhere actually truly cold LOL LOL