Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Easter 2021

We had a GREAT Easter weekend. We saw my mom's family for the first time since before COVID, and it was FANTASTIC. I spent some time picking my favorite pictures to share, I could have shared 10 times the amount! 

{Side bar: I know this may not be how others chose to celebrate, but we made a decision as a family what to do based on our comfort level.}

The Swope 4 exploded to this, and I LOVE it. 
My mom was annoyed we forgot to take a picture while they were there, ha.

Ready to hunt eggs!

The 'littles' hunting.

My mom, her siblings and spouses

Cousins! 7 of 12 made it, yay!

Drew LOVES babies, and I love to see her with babies!
This is my cousin, Ryan's, daughter, Kennedy.

We spent Sunday with Brent's parents and brother's family. 

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

And, OF COURSE, we had to do confetti eggs!


Little-by-little things are feeling more normal, and I am SO happy. I almost cried several times over the weekend - it just felt SO GOOD to be with family. I have high hopes for the rest of 2021, and I'm going to just focus on remaining hopeful. 



2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter weekend!!

Natasha said...

I'm so glad you got to enjoy Easter with family. For us, it looks like maybe by Christmas we'll be able to spend holidays with other people. Maybe. Ugh.