Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Currently: Summer Dreaming

Current Book

Enjoying all 3 of these but for very different reasons, ha.

Current Song

Y'all. Paige has discovered JoJo Siwa.
A little part of my soul has died.

Current TV Show

One of the Jazzercise instructors recommended this.
I gave it one episode, GARBAGE.

Current Podcast/Audiobook

Still chugging along with A Breath of Snow and Ashes.
I'm on disk 43 of 48 so should finish very soon, yay!

This is the latest podcast I'm trying out - a gazillion episodes - so exciting!
A show that does an episode about The Jonestown Massacre is one I am here for!

Current Drink

My mother-in-law introduced me to this and it is AMAZING.
We are excited to make slushie drinks with it this summer, yum!

Current Food

Brent and I are really focusing on clean-eating.
SO BORING. Lots of grilled chicken and veggies happening around here!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I don't really think I'm ashamed of this, but others probably would be.
I started Downton Abbey again. {grin}

Current Outfit

5:30 am selfies are the best!
[Crooked leggings are an inside joke with the other Pump instructors!]

Current Celebrity Crush

I just discovered Riz Ahmed, but I am ALL IN.
I also love that his wife is Fatima Farheen Mirza who wrote A Place For Us
which was one of my favorite books last year.
Phoebe Robinson featured him on her Thirsty Thursday last week on IG
and it is worth a watch.

Current Mood

Grumpy. Losing weight is HARD.

Current Anticipation

Drew's First Holy Communion is Sunday.
I am so excited and CANNOT wait for y'all to see her dress.
It is the CUTEST.

Current Wishlist

A live-in masseuse and chiropractor. 40 is for the birds.

Current Movie

Allison, this is getting pathetic. Couch date for this soon?

Current Picture

If you follow me on IG, you saw this already.
But how cute are these 2?!?!


6 comments:

Joanne said...

I only made it one episode into that show too; it had a great premise but it just did not play out well with me at all.

Natasha said...

Can you just move to my house and be my live-in bartender?!?! Your drink game is always WAY BETTER than mine!!! Also I can't wait to see Drew in all her adorableness!!!

R's Rue said...

On the clean eating train here too. I need to try that drink. Downton Abbey is a must.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Kathryn Bagley said...

Ohhh I need to restart Downton!

Emily said...

Hey look, it's blog catch up day so here we go! First of all, the "i'm starving" meme had me rolling. Is the "you're wrong about" podcast kind of like the "history smashers" books - it takes a common event and debunks the misinformation?

Anonymous said...

Haha. It’s been so long, I forgot about that book turned movie. I still want to watch it! - AP