Friday, March 9, 2018

Life Lately - February

Some fun things happened in February that I didn't blog about, and you know if I don't blog about it...it must not have happened! {grin} I still need to go through my January pics and see if I'm missing any fun {says me} pictures to share!

My friend, Cristee, and her son, Jalen, came to my parents' house for a playdate - we were supposed to meet in the park but the weather was semi-yucky. Cristee and I met at Deloitte and she's still in our audit group there, but now that I moved to HR I never see her which makes me sad. We had so much fun. For long-term readers, you'll remember that Jalen was born on Trent's 4th birthday - we love our little birthday buddies.







Wearing jeans!!! I bought these for Drew and she NEVER wore them - 
the drama started early with her and clothes, ha!

Mayer turned FIVE on February 11! Patty had an adorable Lego party,
and the cousins had an amazing time together, as usual. P got left at home because the party was during naptime. 


2 5-year-olds!



Picking on the old napper

Dad's first time using Snapchat {grin}

Brent and Paige time LOVE

If you follow me on IG, I posted this picture there - I remember quite frequently when I see my babies with my dad that he has outlived his father and that I never knew my grandpa. These pictures and memories are priceless.

One of my closest friends, Dena, who I also met at Deloitte left public accounting and is branching out as a public speaker! She had a launch party and rented out a local movie theater. We had a great time cheering her on and then she showed Pitch Perfect - great night!

The icing on the cake is my bestie was there too!!! [Another Deloitte alum, ha]



We definitely had some fun in February!!!


1 comments:

Emily said...

I’m always fascinated by how someone makes a living as a public speaker. Unless you are some super prominent figure or involved in a super big event, I don’t understand how that works!