Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Currently

Current Book

One for book club and one for the book challenge

Current Song

I LOVE Kacey Musgaves and she has new music!
Her album, Golden Hour, comes out on March 30, and I've already pre-ordered.

With the pre-order, I got 2 songs: Butterflies and Space Cowboy - They are both AMAZING. 
Drew even sings along to both because I play them so often, ha.


Current TV Show 

I have loved Jenna Fischer since the office, so I'm excited to give this a try.

And Brent was a big Roseanne fan back in the day, so we'll give this a try too.

Current Drink

I just finished a smoothie from a local place called Hydrate.
I like to stop there after an Orange Theory workout.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I am watching so many YouTube documentaries about the English aristocracies.
I am such a dork, but I have such a fascination with this subject!

Current Outfit

Workout clothes - a tank that says 'CARDIO AND COFFEE' and leggings! 
What's funny is I don't drink coffee, but the tank was on sale, ha.

Current Celebrity Crush

Phil Mickelson has always been my favorite golfer - not really sure why?
Maybe to annoy Brent?
But he'll be at the Dell Match Play, and I'm so excited!
Maybe I can convince him to trade that hat for a better Big 4?!?


Current Mood

Happy! Life is moving along nicely. We had a good spring break, Trent is still doing really good at his new school, everyone is healthy {I probably just jinxed us}, Brent's job is going well, 
life is good!

Current Anticipation

Another Allena is a dork moment: I am excited for Paige's well-check on Wednesday because I love getting her stats and comparing her to her siblings.

Current Wishlist

I need a new bathing suit, yuck. As it warms up, I know I have lots of pool activities coming up. I'm down 12 pounds since the fall, but I still have a long way to go. I don't think a Target suit is going to work out - I think I need to go to a real store and find one that truly fits!

Current Film

Allison and I are hoping to see this one this weekend!

And we're waiting for this one to come to the dollar cinema - 
the current times are bad so once it gets to the $ cinema, we will hit it up!

Current Picture




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alliteration book? Bad for you, but good for me that your book club book doesn’t fit a challenge! Baaahaahaa! - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

You know how i feel about the greatest showman!

Emily said...

You mean Phil NIPPLEson? :P The man has got to invest in some undershirts. He’s gotten better recently but I will always say Phil NIPPLEson. Hehe

Natasha said...

I think The Greatest Showman needs to be my one movie for this year! Ha!

And if you find a good swimsuit please please please link to it (and let it be available in Canada) because I need a new one desperately but I DON'T want to shop for it. Ha!

PS. I am also a dork who loved getting the stats at my kids' check ups.