Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Spoooooky Party

I realized this weekend I never posted about Trent's birthday party! Shame on me. We celebrated with a spooky party because this kid loves to be scared. No clue where he gets it, but hey, it made decorating easy, so I was all for it!

The cake, made by yours truly
No, your eyes do not deceive you. There is a '5' on the cake. Trent had an insane meltdown in Target over buying that candle and not the '4' because the '4' was yellow. {Can't we pretend it represents my favorite color and not my age? Okay, kid, you win.}

I also did cupcakes with adorable spooky toppers.

And I borrowed some of my mom's Halloween decorations. See? Easy!

3 preggers...sitting in a row.
Due in October, September and July...or so they all thought. {grin}

Presents!

After opening presents...trying out the TMNT masks. Boys. Oy!

  My sister makes cute babies!

Schuyler agreed. {Can't wait to see him become a Daddy!}

I had no good pictures of singing. Boo.


Our first family picture in MONTHS. #momfail
P.S. - Isn't Drew's onesie adorable? B didn't understand why I spent money for her to match the theme. Men.

The hit of the party!!  The slip 'n slide from wonderful godparents!

Blair donned a pair of Trent's underwear and joined in. And then it turned into hose time. I love these 3 together. Can't wait to see all 5!

Chilling in the tub with a new toy from mom and dad completed his day, don't you think?

We woke up the next morning to find out one of my co-workers (due in mid-July) got a surprise in the early morning. Now her little guy, Jaelyn, shares Trent's birthday! Love!!


2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Amazing cake!! You're talented!

KristenW said...

Aw, love this post! What a fun day:)