Friday, July 7, 2017

Trent's Minecraft Pool Party

It's been several years since we've had a party for Trent that wasn't just our family. He really wanted to have a few guys spend the night, but we told him we needed to wait until Paige was a little older. We ended up deciding on a pool party at the pool in our neighborhood, and of course, that kid wanted Minecraft!

How is he 8? He thought me wanting to take this picture was so ridiculous!

Sister wanted to help me decorate his cake


It's a cake that IS Minecraft cake! {Google minecraft cake and you'll see what I mean}
Trent chose this design and LOVED it. Even if no one besides Minecrafters know what it is.

Being all cool with his buds and his GIRLFRIEND!!!

Another star of the party

Minecraft cake pops!
If you're local, you HAVE to order from Sugar Mommy's - she is amazing!
{And her daughter used to be in Drew's class and is the sweetest}

We put a few Minecraft characters on top




I know what I'll be getting these 3 for their next birthdays!

My sister couldn't come, so my mom agreed to keep Blair, Mayer, and Drew.
This way Miles and Trent could sleepover at our house.

Opening his presents at home!

Paige thought Pokemon cards tasted amazing.


Cousins, best buds, Minecraft dorks, Beaver-teethed boys!


We had a great celebration, and I can't wait to see what is in store for year 9!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No clue about Minecraft, but looked like he had lots of fun! Good job on the cake. - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

aww fun party! look at P sitting up!!

Emily said...

At what age can I expect to lose Aaron to the world of minecraft? Also I have exactly zero idea what it is but I know it's supposedly really annoying to moms. Lol.

Karen Peterson said...

That looks like a great party!

Eight already??? And a girlfriend???

Natasha said...

Minecraft and beaver teeth -- this is the total definition of being 8 at our house! This is convincing me that maybe I need to give into Sam's requests to have a Minecraft party. Maybe...