Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Life Lately

I haven't done a Life Lately post in a while, and I have lots of randomness to share.

My friends, who own Southern Peach, got invited to be on a local news show, and I was asked to be one of the models {hahaha}. We had such a blast!



 Dinner with this girl always fills up my cup!


My in-laws' new house finally getting started! Can't wait!!!!!

Brent's cousin and his family came into town with their boat, and we went out on the lake one day. So much fun just relaxing and enjoying good family time.
Poor Paige had to stay home with our nanny, ha! 






Sweet cousins

A new take on double fisting {green beans and a toothbrush}

Snow cones and popcorn at the pool

Paige got to snack on goggles

It took Rhett less than 4 months to overcome his 2 pound birth deficit from Paige and overtake her.

4th of July parade in our neighborhood - don't you love my patriotic children?

Friends in the parade!


When I graduated from college, Brent's mom gave me a sewing machine. I always wanted to learn how to sew, and she was going to teach me. 14 years later, we started our first project together - matching dresses for the girls!

Working on my July workout goal! It's hot in Texas. {grin}

'Mom, will you get me some water? With a straw. A blue straw.'

Wants to crawl sooooo bad!

Pure sweetness

3 kids in the grocery store - rocking this motherhood business!
And Paige's first time in the cart. She didn't like it at first, so for a while I was carrying her while pushing the cart. But she warmed up to it!

Glitter slime

First time at VBS, she's growing up so fast.

More cousin time. I love that Paige is eating with the big girls!

Someone is about to get an appliance to work on his tongue thrust...
This should be fun for us all. :/

More pool shenanigans with this crew

Drew's first selfie!

Summer is hard work - staying up late, lots of swimming...

Brent was in a golf tournament this past weekend, and I let the bigs sleep with me.

We went to a family reunion on Saturday. These 2 are such goobers.

She keeps pulling her headbands down and eating them.
I love that she looks like a horse with a bit between her teeth, ha.

He taught her how to play Minecraft. I love when they play together nicely.
They used to ALWAYS play together and were almost always sweet.
Now? Not so much!
{Tattoos courtesy of Saturday's family reunion. Trent wore a tank top to show them off!}

Summer is flying by - I can't believe we have just over 1 month left. Lots more to pack in though!

3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

So much to comment on about this post! I'll just have to email you! :)

Natasha said...

I'm so thankful my kids still play together nicely. Hopefully Drew and Trent will rediscover their love of each other again!

And this is when I'm always glad that our summers start later and end later. In June I'm jealous and in August I remember June :)

Karen said...

You were on TV? You're famous! 😉

Looks like you're having an amazing summer!