Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Currently: I Don't Have Gestational Diabetes!

Current Book

Continuing to plow my way through the Game of Thrones book.
A Feast for Crows is book #4 of the 5 that have been released...getting close!


Current Song


I am actually digging this Forever Country medley!


Current TV Show

Lots of new TV! This week I watched {or have on the DVR}:
1) DCC, 2) season premieres of Empire and SVU {#TeamTuckson}, and 3) This is Us {LOVE!}


Current Drink

In honor of the passing of Arnold Palmer, I made myself an Arnold Palmer!


Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Don't judge...but I might have listened to a few Christmas carols already.

Current Outfit

Dr.'s office bathroom selfie. 
I wear this dress once a week. I could wear it every day.


Current Celebrity Crush

Sterling K. Brown
His acceptance speech at the Emmy's was adorable, and I already love him on This is Us.


Current Mood

Excited for cooler weather! I realize I said that last month, but it's for real this time!

Current Anticipation

Going to see Newsies with the mother-in-law on Thursday.
Excited to spend some time with her without the kids because she rocks!

Current Film

I am definitely excited about this one!


Current Picture

I guess this could have been my Current Drink too. {grin}
Glucose test #2 for the win! Bottoms up!


P.S. - I found out I passed! Yay!


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Yay for your test! and I may need you to tell me how girl on a train ends :)

Kelly said...

YAY for passing!!! And glad you got the results back so quickly and didn't have to wait a week. Woo Hoo!

Karen Peterson said...

I really need to finish the GoT books! Yikes! I liked A Feast for Crows. But man that series is dismal!

Yay for This is Us and Sterling K Brown! LOVE HIM!

That dress is super cute!

And yay for not having gestational diabetes!