Friday, September 9, 2016

ABC Game

I was debating not blogging for today because I couldn't think of anything to write about, have barely taken any pictures, and have nothing interesting to talk about right now {Brent would argue ever, ha}, but then I saw a fun survey on Karen's blog, and I am a sucker for these! I'm going to see if I can get Brent to answer these too...maybe next week. What do you say honey?



The ABC Game

A - Age: 36
B - Biggest Fear: It's a tie between death and my kid's being FOR REAL sick
C - Current Time: 8:03 pm {Thursday night}
D - Drink you last had: Water but contemplating some kombucha while I watch DCC tonight!
E - Every day starts with: Brent kissing me goodbye while I am still in bed {I do not envy the time he has to be at his job!}
F - Favorite song: Leaving on a Jet Plane {Peter, Paul, and Mary version} - this was one of my lullabies as a child - will always hold a special place in my heart
G - Ghosts, are they real?: Yup, I totally think they are!
H - Hometown: Pflugerville, TX
I - In love with: Duh, that hottie in the picture above! And those little nuggets too.
J - Jealous of: I try to avoid that emotion as much as I can and focus on my blessings, but I used to get jealous every time I saw a pregnancy announcements when B and I weren't on the same page about expanding our family. Now that doesn't happen! {grin}
K - Killed someone?: No!!!
L - Last time you cried: Interestingly enough, I am not really sure? I am a huge crybaby and nothing is jumping out at me! I tear up probably daily, but I honestly can't remember my last honest-to-goodness cry.
M - Middle name: Legally it's Swope {my maiden name}, from birth it was Kathleen
N - Number of siblings: 1
O - One wish: For another great natural childbirth with a healthy baby at the end!
P - Person you last called: My cousin's wife - had a question for her
Q - Question you're always asked: Are you having twins? I HATE that question.
R - Reason to smile: Every time Smoochie gives me a nudge
S - Song last sang: Leaving on a Jet Plane - Drew's request at bedtime tonight!
T - Time you woke up: 6:45 is when my alarm went off, I might have taken an extra 10 minutes to get out of bed though.
U - Underwear color: Black
V - Vacation destination: The place I would like to go most in the world is the U.K. I have no clue if this will ever happen. What I am hoping happens soon is an overnighter for our 12th anniversary coming up next month!
W - Worst habit: I would probably say that I end up {without meaning to} dominating conversations. Or my laziness that leads to our house being not as clean/organized as I'd like.
X - X-rays you've had: Ultrasounds for pregnancy are all I can think of. I've never broken anything!
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican - I love so many things at a Mexican restaurant and think I could eat it almost every day. Closely followed by dessert! Yes, I realize these are more categories of food rather than an actual food, but I LOVE food!
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh this is so fun; I want to copy. Jumble of thoughts:
1. Kombucha is amazing. I'm addicted.
2. The twins comment is total BS. I got that a lot my first pregnancy and I wanted to sock each and every person in the face.
3. I LOL at your worst habit of dominating conversations. I absolutely totally do it but really never thought of it as a bad habit until you listed it. It holds very true for me!

Kathryn Bagley said...

My first name was going to be Kathleen and then I don't know what happened-ha!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I like these posts. - AP

Karen Peterson said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this! I bet the twins question gets old SO fast!