Friday, September 2, 2016

Baby Smoochie - 26 Weeks

Another 2 weeks have gone by. No appointments, but the next one is a big one - the start of the 3rd trimester and the glucose test. Good times!


How far along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: Almost 2 pounds, 14 inches long

Gender: Still thinking girl

Hey baby!

Maternity clothes: I am really looking forward to winter so I can wear leggings and long sweaters. I am super uncomfortable in shorts!

Movement: More and more. Smoochie typically has the most movement around 10:00 PM - exactly like big sister! I get enough movement throughout the day to make me feel really good.

Sleep: Really good right now. Not waking up too often typically, able to fall asleep easily, still able to find mostly comfortable positions to sleep in. A little bit of restless leg but not unmanageable.

My little shadow is peeking around the side - can't get rid of her. {grin}

Symptoms: Same as the last 2 weeks - a little sciatica if I move too quickly, some swelling - especially if I don't drink enough water, I am getting out of breathe more easily, nasal congestion...I am just a stereotypical pregnant lady, huh? 

Cravings: I still just want to eat everything under the sun that isn't healthy, but I'll give myself a B+ for the past 2 weeks. Going to just keep trying to do better and better. I just focus on NOT having a 10 pound baby!


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Best moment of the week: I wouldn't say there is one moment - just in general rocking and rolling and enjoying being pregnant. Definitely love all the movement!

Worst moment of the week: It's been fun 2 weeks in a row at church to be asked by different people if I was sure I wasn't having twins. One man then asked 'Triplets?' when I said no to twins. :/


Other random stuffI am stumped over how to decorate Smoochie's nursery. I have an idea of what I want to do but can't find the right pieces to make it come together like I want.

Belly button watch: So goofy looking. There's really no other description for it.

And now...all my babies!


0 comments: