Tuesday, September 20, 2016

2016 Emmy Fashion: Best Dressed

I only saw a few dresses that I thought were amazing. But the ladies I loved, I LOVED HARD.


Kristen Bell
Normally I don't like big dresses or crazy patterns {birds?}.
Somehow this just all works perfectly on her.

Kate McKinnon
I don't know why, but I just think she looks so damn great.

Priyanka Chopra
I saw her twirl a little. Swoon.

Shiri Appleby
The color and the fit = perfection.

Tina Fey
We've seen this style before, but the color just looks SO good on her.

So those are my thoughts. What did you think of the show or fashion??


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I am loving that first dress..not crazy about the pattern but LOVE the dress!! Oh and did you see the girl who did the front walkover on the red carpet? lol