Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

Trent came home with an incident report yesterday.  When Brent told me I thought 'Great, we can't even make it 2 weeks without a report.'  Turns out another kid bit him.  How bad of a mommy does it make me that I was just relieved the incident report wasn't about HIM misbehaving?  I made another new recipe this week (who is this woman?), and it was even easier.  Ground chicken/turkey and dry ranch dressing mix, mix together, shape into patties, grill.  Yum!  Two thumbs up from Brent on both.  Amazing.  I got 'The Hunger Games' today at the library (after paying my $.25 fine - oops), jumping on that band wagon for that series.  I'll let you know what I think. I also started a cleanse today.  I gave up trying to lose my last 10 baby weight pounds about 10 months ago which is just pathetic.  So don't judge me, but so far, so good!  1 day down!!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I get relieved also if the incident report is about my kid being the one hurt and not the one doing the hurting :) We got two today, one for each kid and both were the ones hurting other kids.

Kelly said...

What kind of cleanse?

Anonymous said...

I just started The Hunger Games this week as well. We'll have to see how we both like it...seeing as how I really like the twilight serious and it is another teen sci-fi type series, I am sure I will. OH, and the fact that you assumed it was Trent's fault - that is a-ok. Worse is the mom that NEVER thinks her child is at fault - those kids grow up snotty and weird.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

OH girl, everytime I see one of those accident reports clipped to Molly's cubby I say a quick, "Please let it be because someone did something to her and not the other way around." haha! So if that makes us bad moms well we can be bad moms together!