Saturday, April 23, 2011

Confessions

  • I have not posted pictures of Trent in a while.  I will remedy that very soon.  He got an even shorter haircut and it's presh.  {Not having a good camera stinks...waiting for money to fall out of the sky to buy a new one stinks.}
  • Phase 1 of my cleanse is over, and I'm taking the weekend off before staring Phase 2 on Monday.  Let me tell you, I ENJOYED the heck out of some food today.
  • I may or may not have bought 4 Cadbury Creme Eggs today.
  • Lent is over!  I had a VENTI Chai today and it was magical.
  • I bought more cutesy girl things for Blair.  One thing is for her newborn pictures, and I can't wait to have a picture of her in it to share.  I got to squeeze on her some today, and it's official - My namesake {wink} thinks I'm the best aunt ever.
  • Hope everyone has a great Easter!


1 comments:

Mrs SarahB said...

Loved The Hunger Games! I can't wait for the next book... I love finding series! May just have to buy it. I saw you posted your review and refused to read it till I was done with the book and I concur. I'm also wandering if the movie will be rated R?