Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend.  We spend Saturday with my parents (and both sides of their families), although I have no pictures to show for it (and am hoping I get some via email).  Sunday, we were at Brent's parents, but his brother and family were out of town, so Trent was spoiled as the only grandchild around.  He got to crack eggs on PaPa's head, mow, eat cookies for dinner...no wonder he loves to be at NaNa and PaPa's house!

Mowing with NaNa, modeling his new Easter shirt (thanks Aunt Kris and Uncle Sky!!)
Trying out his new chair, cracking an egg on PaPa's head, asking for more eggs...such a little ham!

I feel a little like a failure because we never do 'traditional' holiday stuff, we haven't ever taken his picture with the Easter bunny, he's got a $2 Easter basket from Target, we haven't dyed eggs...maybe next year!  {grin}


2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie!!! His hair cut is so cute...such a big boy! I wouldn't worry about not doing any of the traditional Easter stuff...I mean do you remember when you were 2?? ha!

STACEY said...

We’ve never taken pics with the Easter bunny either because, honestly, how creepy do they look?! I’m afraid Reagan would be forever traumatized.